Albert M. Rosarda
- a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education, major in Mechanical Technology at Cavite College of Arts and Trades (CCAT) now Cavite State University in the town of Rosario, Province of Cavite, Philippines; awarded as an Outstanding Graduate in his field of specialization
- a high school teacher in the Basic Education Department of Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Intramuros, Manila, teaching Technology and Livelihood Education (T.L.E.) and Information and Communications Technology (I.C.T.) subjects
- the Prefect of Discipline of the High School Level of the Basic Education Department of Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Intramuros, Manila
- the Comptroller of the Philippine Home Economics Association (PHEA) - a professional organization of Home Economist in the Philippines, PHEA is a member of an international Home Economist associations namely the Asian Regional Association of Home Economics (ARAHE) and the International Federation for Home Economics(IFHE)
- the Chairman of the Students Affairs Committee of the Secondary Commission of the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP)
- married to Ana Maria Ogena-Rosarda - also a teacher, with three children namely: Albert Dominic 'Nikko', Ana Dominique 'Nikka' and Alyana Dominique 'Nikki'