* Naseer, Don’t Ever Say Goodbye!
How do you sing your songs
Just so sweetly - Like
Golden Honey peach
Soft and luscious
* 'You Are Above All This, Naseer' [for My Friend Naseer]
You are the Sun
Which can not be hidden
By transient clouds
Which do not last for long
The Star, the Magi’s
The Swaddling clothes and the Shepherds
The birth of Christ to Mary and Joseph
Was, but, the beginning of God’s Mission!
11. Love Is – Childlike! [on Love A Collection Of Poems]
Love is to be childlike,
A child is wholly trusting
Never imposing, totally dependent
It never feels guilty –
10. Love Is – A Mirage! [on Love A Collection Of Poems]
I die following Love,
Love, is my spouse!
She takes me through blazing deserts
She tries to make me faint,
7. Love Is –patience! [on Love A Collection Of Poems]
Love is patience.
Patience in the face of words,
Words, harshly spoken without a thought
Words cruelly spoken but with no ill-will!