220 Volt Shock
(This is a true story)
Years ago my mom was shocked by a heater that belonged to my dad.
When she was mopping around the heater, she didn't know that the cord was bad.
Some bare wires were exposed on the cord and a terrible shock was what she got.
Touching those bare wires with that wet mop should've been fatal but it was not.
Luckily the shock only temporarily affected her hearing.
She was very lucky and that kind of luck is endearing.
I'm grateful because it didn't put her six feet under.
God must have been watching out for her and that truly was a wonder.