A Test Of Man's History
Take just a moment and try this short test.
1) In what year did the reign of King Rocheval of Ptolon begin?
2) Which General defeated the Army of Nolaris to save the Nation of Ausonia?
3) When did St. Nebro establish the Convent of Manthi?
4) Who was the wealthiest man in 16th century Hesperia?
5) Which athlete won the gold medal in the javelin throw at the first Games of Monpetius?
6) Where did Hanix Forneaux develope the chemical compound Trehemide?
7) What did you do yesterday?
8) What did you do today?
9) What will you do tomorrow?
Now grade yourself and see how well you did.
The answer to all of the above questions is:
IT DOESN'T MATTER!