He Should'Ve Hired A Professional

(This is a true story)

His daughter died because he was a cheapskate.
He was tight with his money and she met a horrible fate.
He had a lamp that needed to be rewired.
He did it himself instead of getting a professional that he should've hired.

His daughter was electrocuted when she turned the lamp on.
If he had hired a professional, she wouldn't be gone.
I feel so sorry for that man because he blew it.
If you need something rewired, please get a professional to do it.

by Randy Johnson

Comments (0)

There is no comment submitted by members.