十、根据联律"允许不同词性相对" 的规则，对联体诗同样可以"暖暖"对 "淙淙"，"声"对"响"。
The Rule Of Two Pairs Of Couplets (Draft)
1. The rule of Two Pairs Of Couplets is formulated by referring to poetry rule and couplet rule.
2. Two Pairs Of Couplets was founded on February 6,2015, when Luo Zhihai wrote Two Pairs Of Couplets, Bird in Silence and Mountain High
3. It is a poem composed of two pairs of couplets. It comes from couplets, that comes from the third and fourth, the fifth and sixth of antithesis sentences of regulated verse of Tang Dynasty, too. It is the metric new poetry. Different from the new poems of rules and forms of classical poetic composition written by modern poets (i.e. imitating Tang metrical poems) . Four sentences in each poem. It's quatrain. Some are eight lines of poems. Words of every sentence are same number of words. They are three to twenty-one words and thirty-six words. At present, many poets in China have participated in the writing of two pairs of couplets.
4. Two Pairs Of Couplets is created simultaneously and synchronously in both Chinese and English. Once finalized, immediately it will be published on the Chinese and American poetry websites. At present, more than 7,000 pieces have been created. Thousands of them have been broadcasted in English audio form on PoemHunterpoetry website in the United States.
5. In the same Two Pairs Of Couplets, use ancient or modern pronunciation of Chinese characters. Can not be mixed with the ancient and modern. The ancient rhymes use level tones of the 106 Pingshui Rhymes. The ancient rhymes can also be broad rhymes, using the general purpose rhymes of level tones of the ancient rhymes. The general purpose rhymes of the ancient rhymes refers to that the rhyming words of the second, fourth, sixth and eighth sentences can use the general purpose rhymes. Modern rhymes use level tones of the 18 rhymes of the Chinese New Rhymes (i.e. first, second and light tones of mandarin.)All using ancient rhyme no modern rhyme is typeset with the original complex form of a simplified Chinese character. All using modern rhyme or ancient and modern in the same rhyme are typeset with simplified Chinese character.
6. The level and oblique tones of Two Pairs Of Couplets reference of continuing of the eight lines of poems and quatrains。 Two Pairs Of Couplets adhere to the principle of
one, three, five, seven, nine, eleven, thirteen, fifteen, seventeen and nineteen are no matter, two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, sixteen, eighteen and twenty are clear. A pair of couplet, its word in the position of the double word. The upper couplet should be the level, written in the oblique. Corresponding word of the lower couplet originally are oblique, just rewritten level.
7. Its last word of the first sentence is oblique word, not level word.
8. Its even numbers sentences are rhymed level tones. Its odd number sentences usually are not rhymed. They can be rhymed oblique tones. Words in its second and third sentences. They are the affixed sentences. Their words in two-word position, their level and oblique tones are affixed.
9. Each sentence of Two Pairs Of Couplets, its words have exceeded five words and seven words of the eight lines of poems and quatrains. The level and oblique tones already unable to continue sequentially. Also unable to be not single level. The rule regulate, when writing, it is allowed to be single level, It is allowed to be three oblique tail antithesis of level tail. It is allowed to be four oblique tail antithesis of four level tail.
10. According to couplet rule "Allowed to range of different part of speech in relative", Two Pairs Of Couplets also can "warm warm" antithesis of "murmuring murmuring", "voice" antithesis of "sound".
11. Each couplet in Two Pairs Of Couplets begins with a three-words phrase, except for the first and third words in the first and second lines of a couplet can be the level tones or the oblique tones, the other words in the same position in the couplet should be in antithesis one by one.
12. The second and third affixed sentences at the beginning of a three-words phrase, except for the first and third words can be affixed or not, the other words in the same position should be affixed one by one. It means that the level tones or the oblique tones must be same.
12/28/2018罗志海/文by Luo Zhihai