The Deficiency Child
It saddens my heart to see you,
by Vaudaline Thomas
Little child of woe.
So early in life, you suffered pain
And the scars there still remain.
What hope lies for you?
Is there something I can do?
Don't you give up hope.
Fight on, little child of woe.
We can all make a difference!
1. We can support the worldwide project.
2. We can help others understand.
3. Make a personal contribution.
4. Join the Kiwanis mission to virtually eliminate iodine
deficiency around the world by the year 2000.
5. Learn more about Iodine Deficiency Disorder.
Teach me to feel another's woe.
to hide the fault I see.
That mercy I to others show.
That mercy show to me.