Poems about Christmas. You can read the best Christmas poems. Browse through all Christmas poems.
Poems About Christmas
- Christmas Dayby John Keble
What sudden blaze of song
Spreads o'er th' expanse of Heaven?
In waves of light it thrills along,
Th' angelic signal given -...more
- Christmas - A Despatch From The Battlefield Of The Heartby Michael Shepherd
Christmas is a-comin’ – but
this goose is gettin’ thin…
why do I feel I’m in the dock...more
- For Christmas Dayby Charles Wesley
Hark, how all the welkin rings,
"Glory to the King of kings;
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconcil'd!"...more
- Sir Galahad, A Christmas Mysteryby William Morris
It is the longest night in all the year,
Near on the day when the Lord Christ was born;
Six hours ago I came and sat down here,
And ponder'd sadly, wearied and forlorn....more
- (724) Christmas With All The Little Childrenby Melvina Germain
All you little children gather round.
Let’s sing beautiful Christmas songs.
Take your bells and chime away,
we celebrate Christmas here today....more
- The Mistletoe (A Christmas Tale)by Mary Darby Robinson
A farmer's wife, both young and gay,
And fresh as op'ning buds of May;
Had taken to herself, a Spouse,
And plighted many solemn vows,...more
- The Christmas Gooseby William Topaz McGonagall
Mr. Smiggs was a gentleman,
And he lived in London town;
His wife she was a good kind soul,
And seldom known to frown....more
- Because Of Christmas Day...........by Ravi Sathasivam
When the December comes
When the white snow cover our lands
My heart is filled with joy
because this is the month for Christmas...more
- Christmas In Australiaby Victor James Daley
O DAY, the crown and crest of all the year!
Thou comest not to us amid the snows,
But midmost of the reign of the red rose;
Our hearts have not yet lost the ancient cheer...more
- (729) Christmas Gift To Allby Melvina Germain
Merry Christmas to you all,
no matter where the snow shall fall.
With or without, Christmas is here.
Enjoy this precious time of year....more
- Christmas Antiphonesby Algernon Charles Swinburne
I -- In Church
Thou whose birth on earth
Angels sang to men,...more
- A Christmas Fancyby Robert Fuller Murray
Early on Christmas Day,
Love, as awake I lay,
And heard the Christmas bells ring sweet and clearly,
My heart stole through the gloom...more
- First Sunday After Christmasby John Keble
'Tis true, of old the unchanging sun
His daily course refused to run,
The pale moon hurrying to the west
Paused at a mortal's call, to aid...more
- Christmas Presentsby Uriah Hamilton
I try not to think about June
I try not to remember
People and places, beautiful faces...more
- A Christmas Gift.by Geoff Warden
In presence of the multitude,
I have shown barring no gift,
For what hath I worth thy child.........more
- (708) Joy Of Christmasby Melvina Germain
Christmas, a joyful time of year.
Fun-filled days, lots of holiday cheer.
Children all over the world, year after year,
Wait for this special day in the hopes...more
- (725) Christmas Treasuresby Melvina Germain
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree.
Lush, green ambiance standing before me.
Mesmerized by childhood memories.
I smile and ponder of which I see....more
- The Christmas Beetleby Leon Gellert
When Christmas comes the Christmas heat'll
bring once more the Christmas Beetle
The first inflammatory breeze'll
set him buzzing like a diesel....more
- A Christmas Eveby Victor James Daley
GOOD fellows are laughing and drinking
(To-night no heart should grieve),
But I am of old days thinking,
Alone, on Christmas Eve....more
- ’tis Christmas Eveby Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
'Tis winter-time as snow-flakes fall;
'Tis Christmas-time for all;
And Christmas eve has come at last,
A time to enjoy fast....more
- Christmas Part 1 - Christmas Treeby David Harris
Coloured lights and tinsel.
Hang from almost every branch.
Card with little jingles.
Also make their stance....more
- The Christmas Treeby Robert William Service
In the dark and damp of the alley cold,
Lay the Christmas tree that hadn't been sold;
By a shopman dourly thrown outside;
With the ruck and rubble of Christmas-tide;...more
- The Christmas Homes Of Englandby Caroline Hayward
The Christmas homes of England!
How far-famed and how dear;
In bright array they ever stand,
That glad day of the year;...more
- Juleaftenen (Christmas Eve )by Henrik Wergeland
Hvo minnes ikke
et vær, han tror, ei himlen mer kan skikke?
et vær som om hver sjel, fra Kains til den,
Gud sist fordømte,...more
- "Christmas Thoughts&Quot;by Harold R. Fishel
It seems the theme this yuletide.
As thought up by some folks,
Is "Let's keep Christ in Christmas",
Say, are they making jokes?...more
- Christmasby Marchette Chute
My goodness, my goodness,
It's Christmas again.
The bells are all ringing.
I do not know when...more
- For Christmas Day In The Morningby Anonymous Americas
The first Nowell the Angel did say
Was to three poor Shepherds in the fields as they lay;
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep
In a cold winter's night that was so deep....more
- The Trapper's Christmas Eveby Robert William Service
It's mighty lonesome-like and drear.
Above the Wild the moon rides high,
And shows up sharp and needle-clear
The emptiness of earth and sky;...more
- No Christmas Tree Where It Should Beby David Keig
A Christmas tree! A Christmas tree!
With dark green needled memories
Of childhood dreams and mysteries...more
- Once Upon A Christmas Dayby Joseph T. Renaldi
Once upon a Christmas Day,
A sense of cheer and joy were in the air,
Music aroused the spirit everywhere.
Decorated trees and colorful lights strung,...more
- Christmas Tearsby Lee Degnan
is not found here,
children, we are too poor.
What's left instead,...more
- A Christmas Hymnby Alfred Domett
IT was the calm and silent night!
Seven hundred years and fifty-three
Had Rome been growing up to might,
And now was Queen of land and sea....more
- A Christmas Letter From Australiaby Douglas Brooke Wheelton Sladen
’T IS Christmas, and the North wind blows; ’t was two years yesterday
Since from the Lusitania’s bows I looked o’er Table Bay,
A tripper round the narrow world, a pilgrim of the main,
Expecting when her sails unfurled to start for home again....more
- 1007 Father Christmas - Christmas Fatherby John Knight
When I was very young
I really believed in Father Christmas
The whole package - Reindeers - Santa Claus
The Christmas Elves - Gobal distribtion etc....more
- Second Sunday After Christmasby John Keble
And wilt thou hear the fevered heart
To Thee in silence cry?
And as th' inconstant wildfires dart
Out of the restless eye,...more
- A Christmas Without Godby David Keig
God had a plan for Christmas
A plan that could not fail
Rather then indulgences
He went straight into retail...more
- Christ Lives On.(It's Christmas Day)by Charles M Moore
In the darkness of the winter
in the evening of the day
Bethlehem was full of wonder
tears of truth you heard them say...more
- Christmas Dayby Paul Moosberg
Christmas is so merry, at this special time of year
Christmas is extraordinary, as long as you are here
Inside my heart I’ll jump and dance, excited just to see...more
- Christmas Magicby Marjorie Foster Fleming
Dear, look to the Christmas angel
atop your Christmas tree.
Then all your wishes will come true,
When she smiles down on you....more
- For Christmas Day, Hark! The Herald Angels Singby Martin Madan
Hark! the herald Angels sing,
Glory to the new-born King,
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinner reconcil'd....more
- Christmas Evenby Mathilde Blind
Alone--with one fair star for company,
The loveliest star among the hosts of night,
While the grey tide ebbs with the ebbing light--
I pace along the darkening wintry sea....more
- True Meaning Of Christmasby Eugene W. Miller
Once again it's Christmas Time,
time for us to be,
Busy wrapping presents
and setting up the tree....more
- Christmas Togetherby Mary Nagy
I hung the decorations
and I trimmed the christmas tree.
What really means the most of all
is that you're here with me....more
- The Czar's Last Christmas Letter: A Barn In The Uralsby Norman Dubie
You were never told, Mother, how old Illyawas drunk
That last holiday, for five days and nights
He stumbled through Petersburg forming...more
- I Found Christmas (X'Mas)by Cecelia Weir
I Found Christmas
When God found me.
He freed me from this world
Which before in my mind...more
- Christmasby Abigaile Housemans
and christmas wish
all apart of the christmas theme
without any of it its like there is no meaning...more
- Christmas Part 3 - Christmas Dayby David Harris
Christmas day arrives.
Stockings are first to be explored.
Oranges, apples and sweets.
On their beds adorn....more
- Something About Christmasby Joseph T. Renaldi
There is something about Christmas,
In Santa Claus and twinkling trees,
In the joy and laughter of every child,
People kneeling in prayer on arthritic knees....more
- Sad This Christmasby Donna Nimmo
Christmas time is getting near
I don't have much Christmas cheer
Pain from the past much on my mind
To all my loved ones, I'll be kind...more
- I Won'T Be Home For Christmasby Charles M Moore
Sitting here I wondered why I won't be home for Christmas
the lads and me in company C feel sorry for those who'll miss us...more