Poems about Wedding. You can read the best Wedding poems. Browse through all Wedding poems.
Poems About Wedding
- Wedding Dayby Edith Nesbit
The enchanted hour,
The magic bower,
Where, crowned with roses,
Love love discloses....more
- Grandma's Wedding Shoesby Ravi Kopra
I'm getting ready
For the garage sale tomorrow
My grandma passed away
A few weeks ago...more
- The Reiver's Weddingby Sir Walter Scott
O will ye hear a mirthful bourd?
Or will ye hear of courtesie?
Or will ye hear how a gallant lord
Was wedded to a gay ladye?...more
- Politically Incorrect Poem 6, Or, Jolie Jolie Wedding Vows Updatedby Michael Shepherd
... for richer, or for richer still,
in status or in wealth,
in parenthood or career opportunity,
for as long as my current commitments permit,...more
- ^ The Wedding Of Mardi Gras And Pantomimeby Emancipation Planz
When Mardi Gras wooed Pantomime
they danced through all the streets,
the gods, whose Credo was the time
sent fireworks as treats....more
- Once Upon A Wedding Dayby Joseph T. Renaldi
Once upon a wedding day
A couple joined in a close association
with hopes of love and good fortune to stay
That brought a state of euphoria to them...more
- 0093the Soul's Wedding Chamberby Michael Shepherd
Night falls, so gently, from the darkening sky,
soft calling us to leave all that the day
has shone upon; from universal light
to turn to homely private lamp, and seek...more
- Sisters's Wedding Poem From Your Little Sisterby Candy Simpson
My Sister Has Always Been In My Life
Right From The Start
Now She’s About To Become Darren’s Wife
Because She Loves Him From The Bottom Of Her Heart...more
- Jackal's Weddingby Sadiqullah Khan
The small dust particle
Is like an atom
Revolves on its centre
The light coming through the window...more
- He Broke His Wedding Ringby Mary Nagy
It finally snapped!
It had become tighter
over the years.
He pretended he didn’t notice...more
- A Wedding Marchby Wilfrid Scawen Blunt
Clash your cymbals, maids, to--day.
Chaunt the praise of Cynthia.
You, her virgins, yokeless, free,
Young Time's choice, his brides--to--be....more
- Lord Tells You On Your Wedding Day.....by Ravi Sathasivam
I will make the sun shine bright on your wedding day
and I will make your night as a beautiful and peaceful one
I will make the heaven to throw his blessings to you
and I will show you how much I love you my son...more
- Romeo And Juliet's Wedding Vowsby Robert Rorabeck
I will be thy chased rose and take thy name.
My heart will continue drumming its love for you the same;
And though thy mother and father mean nothing to me—...more
- Our Wedding Bellsby Sherif Monem
The wedding night
In our wedding night
I saw the bright stars
Promising us all happiness...more
- The Wedding Partyby Marilyn Lott
How special it was as family and friends
Gathered to welcome husband and wife
Happiness was felt by everyone
As they start this precious new life...more
- Wedding Poemby Charlotte L. Ashberger
This is your wedding day
and in your eyes
the light of love
is brighter than the stars....more
- Mary’s Weddingby Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
YOU are to be married, Mary;
This hour as I wakeful lie
In the dreamy dawn of the morning,...more
- *625 A Wedding Blessingby John Knight
I wrote this blessing to read at my Granddaughter Rachel's Wedding. I read it just as we sat down for the Wedding Breakfast.
We stand before God to bless David and Rachel on their Wedding Day
May God - by whose will creation had its being...more
- Our 36th Wedding Anniversaryby nimal dunuhinga
Oh! We have come across thirty six dark thorny streets hand-in-hand
And ultimately stranded here in the land of opportunity.
I shook the tall money tree in the back yard.
But only the decayed leaves fell leaving the ripen fruits on the tree top....more
- A Weddingby Otteri Selvakumar
- On The Wedding Of The Aeronautby Ambrose Bierce
Aeronaut, you're fairly caught,
Despite your bubble's leaven:
Out of the skies a lady's eyes
Have brought you down to Heaven!...more
- After The Golden Wedding (Three Soliloquies)by James Kenneth Stephen
I. The husband's.
She's not a faultless woman; no!
She's not an angel in disguise:...more
- The Weddingby Mal Foster
it must be right
everything must go to plan
be exact to near perfection....more
- Wedding Danceby MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- :) Love Poem For A Wedding - (1976 Chapbook)by Bill Grace
The tides that ebb and flow
And marbled lights on broken roads
The warmth of poetry within...more
- My Wedding Dayby Lesa MRK
My wedding day
The day before it we had a fight
Bits and pieces stay in the mind
Your tears and my fright...more
- The Wedding Nightby Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
WITHIN the chamber, far away
From the glad feast, sits Love in dread
Lest guests disturb, in wanton play,...more
- Wedding (Haiku)by Jim Norausky
Nature's beauty bows
when exchanged vows radiate...more
- My Loves Weddingby Kranthi Pothineni
One said, its a secret
So don't say to anyone
Said, she is marrying
That she is, my love...more
- Wedding Bells Are Ringingby David Harris
Wedding bells are ringing in the chapel,
and I’m falling in love again.
I am remembering all the good times,
when we were man and wife....more
- Halloween Weddingby JAMES ROBERTS
If I was a ghost in love
Walking veiled in mystery
I would ask a ghostly dove
to take a message to thee...more
- Wedding Bellsby David Harris
Wedding bells are ringing in the chapel
that should have been ringing
out for you and me.
Now down the isle you walk...more
- The Song Of Hiawatha Xi: Hiawatha's Wedding-Feastby Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
You shall hear how Pau-Puk-Keewis,
How the handsome Yenadizze
Danced at Hiawatha's wedding;...more
- To My Sister On Her Wedding Dayby Nicole Arishenkoff
To my sister on her wedding day
I am happy to say,
You're love is peur for this man hear,
And he wont throe her love away....more
- Weddingby ALEX BROWN
- 'A Jinxed Wedding Ring'by Michael Micmac Mccrory
‘A Jinxed wedding ring’
A gold wedding ring with diamonds two
A hundred years ago was bought new...more
- Wedding Vows Of A Husbandby louis rams
i will love, cherish, and take care of you
all the days of my life.
for you have consented to be my wife.
i will honor and respect all your...more
- Wedding Vows Of A Wifeby louis rams
i give you my heart as a token of my love
for JESUS filled it from above.
i searched my whole life through...more
- Our 1000th Wedding!by Dónall Dempsey
you undo my tie
then use it to...more
- The Wedding Treesby Julia Ann Holliday
The flowering cherries
Flowing and pink,
Blossoms, like snow
Fall to the ground,...more
- Wedding Day!by Willis Martyn
Fire up the sky with rocket sparks!
Dance after dark!
Science is betrothed to Art!...more
- Diamond Weddingby Joyce Hemsley
A Golden Wedding had to be
A celebration to remember.
Dancing through the years with thee
Steps were sure ~ kisses tender....more
- Post Weddingby Satheesan Rangorath
Everywhere on floor litter paper cups.
Stale smell of jasmine flowers linger on.
Lie scattered are crushed carnations of bouquets.
Foul sweaty air blows from air conditioners....more
- Wedding: A Haikuby Jim Milks
Two fluttering hearts
Sunlight gleams on a gold band
A Springtime wedding...more
- Beauty Of A Wedding Dayby Joseph T. Renaldi
Beauty brightens the wedding day
with purity of conduct at bay,
And innocence lies dormant now
marked by uncertainty on the brow....more
- A Wedding Prayersby Seema Chowdhury
A special binding of love and care
In an unbreakable cord that is rare
Is what is all that marriage is about
That doesn't yield any mistrust and doubt...more
- Nalan 1.04 Self-Chosen Wedding Newsby Rajaram Ramachandran
Some Change Exists
The signs of love-sickness,
Were visible on the princess,...more
- A Wedding At My Funeralby Robert Rorabeck
The time has not come before
And this is new.
The light is opening for the day
An ingénue displaying her bosom...more
- Ramayan Part 07 - Wedding Of Sita, Daughter Of Janakaby Rajaram Ramachandran
Janaka, the King of Mithila,
A close friend of Dasaratha.
In a sowing ceremony held,
Ploughed a chosen field....more
- The Weddingby Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
A FEAST was in a village spread,--
It was a wedding-day, they said.
The parlour of the inn I found,
And saw the couples whirling round,...more